An Introduction to Training
Hello, my name is Alfie and I would like to welcome you to my new blog.
Follow me over the next few weeks and you will learn how to train your humans to be the best humans every cat needs and deserves. Use my friendly and gentle training methods and I will teach you how to ensure that your humans act in a cat-appropriate way.
We love our humans but they can be tricky. But here are a few simple rules:
– Treat them with kindness and respect at all times. Even if they are being difficult and not playing ball (literally at times).
– Kindness goes a long way with humans.
– Being loving toward your human means you will reap the benefits in the long run.
– Never get angry with them, it may be hard at times but anger makes things worse.
– Adopt patience with humans.
– Humans are flawed, after all they can’t be cats.
The key to training your human is to recognise that they think they are in charge. Humans seem to assume that we are their pets but us cats know better. We know who’s the boss and keeping that in mind will not only make it easier to get your human to behave the way you want them to but it will also ensure that within your household, your humans, and their pets, (i.e. dogs and children) will all bow to your superior knowledge and intelligence.
In a nutshell, my fellow cats, stick with me, follow my simple training methods and you will have your humans eating out of your paws in no time.